Thanks for your interest in partnering with our ministry through a tax-deductible donation. Benjamin Ministries is funded completely by the generosity of our supporters, and we appreciate gifts of any size.
Click the button below and select “Benjamin Ministries” from the “Giving Type” dropdown. (You will be redirected to a secure donation site) Learn more about the tax-deductibility of your gift (IGM website)
If you or your business would like to make a monetary donation, please send to: International Gospel Missions c/o Benjamin Ministries 990 Calkins Road Rochester, NY 14623 You may also want to consider donating your time and skills to help us in our ministry. Learn more about our volunteer opportunities
Benjamin Ministries is seeking monthly donors who have a heart of compassion for those who are bereaving a loved one or friend. By donating to Benjamin Ministries you will be supporting the continuance and development of the following projects:
- Benjamin Ministries uniquely designed personalized “In Memoriam” packages*
- Our Loss of a Loved package (designed for any and all loss) *
- The development of bereavement support groups
- Future bereavement conferences
- Our Bed & Breakfast Respite project for those experiencing complicated grief *
*A gift of Benjamin Ministries Join us in Shining the Word to the World by choosing the level of participation that best fits your budget. With any of the following monthly donations you can become a:
- $10.00 per month – Preserver of the Heart
- $20.00 per month – Lover of the Soul
- $30.00 per month – Saving Grace
- $40.00 per month – Rescuer in the Storm
- $50.00 + per month – Beacon of the Light
Partners, Sponsors and Supporters
Many, many thanks to the many people and organizations that have made this ministry possible. Although we could never thank everyone enough, here are a few organizations that have partnered with us by donating or discounting their services and enabling us to provide comfort to the bereaving.
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
— 2 Corinthians 9:7